Monday, April 7, 2014

My high tech future is based on a clock radio...


My weekday morning radio favourite is often Mike Marrone's show on The Loft on SiriusXM. This morning I drove HK to the GO station and caught the following song.

Gomez is not a new band, but a fairly obscure one. I don't think I have ever heard them except on The Loft. They are an English band (Brighton area, I think) but they have a distinctly American sound to them. IMHO

Notice by Gomez








Mondays often inspire me to poke around with my computer, I tend to download apps and don't always find the time to try them out. My search seems to be for the app that will take direction but will also run on automatic. This dream app would assign me time for projects in a predictable way and also operate my media diet to my liking without me having to pick and choose.

I am on the verge of buying an app that will operate my iTunes. Look for a review next Monday.


No comments: